1. We Respect Your Privacy
Nu-Style Living respects your right to privacy and this policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information. “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
2. What Personal Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Name & Address.
- Contact Details.
- Information about the goods or services you have ordered through Nu-Style Living.
- Information from enquiries you have made or communications between us.
3. How We Collect Your Personal Information
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways, including:
- When you interact with us electronically or in person;
- When we provide our services to you.
- When you access our website.
4. Use Of Your Personal Information
We use your information to provide our building services to you. We do not provide your information to third parties, except that we may provide your information to our business partners who assist us in the provision of our services to you.
5. Security Of Your Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we are not liable for any unauthorised access to this information.
6. Complaints About Privacy
If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to [email protected]
We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
7. Policy Changes
When you visit our website –
When you come on to our website we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc.
This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
Third party sites –
Our site has links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for these sites or the consequences of you going on to those sites.